The Arts & Business Council of Chicago (A&BC) connects non-profit arts organizations to resources, training, and expertise that strengthens their work. We work to build relationships between arts organizations and highly-qualified business professionals, provide training in all aspects of management and board function, and conduct research in leading and emerging issues.
Learn about our services:
Services for Arts Organizations
Eager to build and sustain your arts organization? Looking for new board members, management and board consulting or professional development opportunities?
Ready to apply your expertise in a highly innovative and creative environment? Interested in mentoring others or refining your own leadership skills?
- Oct 3: A&BC Breakfast Club
- Oct 13: Fall Orientation - Business Volunteers for the Arts
- Oct 21: Board Training: Nonprofit Finances, Budgeting & Tax Issues
- Nov 1-2: QuickBooks Online Training
- Nov 4: Board Training: Legal & Fiduciary Responsibilities of Board Members