Speaker: Andy Crestodina, Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Director, Orbit Media
Call it neuromarketing. Call it behavioral economics. Call it Jedi mind tricks. Whatever you call it: brain science and marketing go together. And anyone can learn how to do it.
In this lab, we’ll review the research, case studies, and web marketing tactics that work with natural, human behavioral tendencies.
- Herds, halos and the science of social proof
- Context, contrast and color
- Fear, loss and scarcity
- Eye tracking, color and visual prominence
- Writing copy for busy minds
The second half of the lab will be a website clinic. We will review attendee websites and provide simple, practical tips for specific changes that will create a greater impact.
- Does your site communicate quickly?
- Are you directing visitors to take action?
- Is important information getting lost in the shuffle?
Price: $35 per person