Boost the impact of your holiday giving by making a thoughtful donation to the Arts & Business Council of Chicago! This year the Richard H. Driehaus Foundation is matching donations up to $2,000 for new donors through #ILGive!
We are a nonprofit like the arts organizations we serve and we have many of the same struggles operating in a fluctuating funding environment. Help us ensure that our vital services remain accessible to the hundreds of nonprofits that we work with each year. Every dollar you donate allows our organizations to improve their management practices, find new board members, and tackle the challenge of achieving sustainability.
In the last year, we have:
- Provided over $500,000 worth of pro bono consulting
- Oriented over 50 new pro bono consultants through our Business Volunteers for the Arts program
- Trained over 25 board candidates through our On BOARD program
- Trained over 150 arts administrators/board members through our Lab series and On BOARD training sessions
How can you help?
- Become a Member! Our annual membership includes perks like discounted admission to our events, networking opportunities, discounts on arts client performances, classes, and exhibits, as well as discounts to local vendors like Public House and Bull & Bear.
- Get a head start on your holiday giving! Make a one-time donation on November 29 for #GivingTuesday – a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Follow us on Facebook and the global hashtag #GivingTuesday to see how others are giving. Help us continue growing and strengthening the nonprofit arts sector in Chicago. There’s nothing else like it!