Support the 30th Anniversary of A&BC!
We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, December 1, 2015, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
Join the movement by making a donation to support the work of the Arts & Business Council of Chicago! For 30 years we've been working behind the scenes to help arts organizations build a sustainable business that allows them to focus on what they do best: creating art. Help us continue partnering with them in maintaining and shaping the future of Chicago’s rich cultural community.
- A donation of $1000 underwrites a day of training for a new group of Business Volunteers for the Arts (BVAs) - adding to our network of 400 active volunteers who donate their time and expertise to nearly 300 arts organizations city-wide.
- A donation of $500 underwrites the cost of two pro bono consulting projects for two arts organizations (valued at $10,000-15,000).
- A donation of $250 helps underwrite the cost of On BOARD training sessions for committed individuals interested in joining the boards of local arts organizations.
- A donation of $100 allows A&BC to attract expert facilitators and guest speakers for the Workshop Program, seminar-style trainings covering a range of topics including Basic Bookkeeping & QuickBooks, Marketing, and Fundraising.
- A donation of $50 underwrites the cost of training materials for 100 workshop attendees.
Every dollar makes a difference! We thank you for your generous support in keeping the Arts & Business Council in Chicago.