BOARD MEMBER TRAINING
If you are a current board member or staff leader of an arts & culture nonprofit and interested in additional education, you can join our board training sessions. Sessions are held on Saturdays from 9am-1pm. There are four sessions to complete the full training curriculum. However, if you are looking for education on a specific topic, you may attend a single training.
- Organizational Structures & Lifecycles
- Legal & Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Nonprofit Finances, Budgeting, & Tax Issues
- Fundraising & Development
2016 Training schedule
- Organizational Structures & Lifecycles - Sept 17
- Legal & Fiduciary Responsibilities - Oct 8
- Nonprofit Finances, Budgeting, & Tax Issues - Dec 3
- Fundraising & Development - Nov 5
If you are already serving on a board or not seeking a board at this time, the fee to go through the training is $500 for all four sessions or $150 for an individual session. We offer 4 partial scholarships to current A&BC nonprofit arts clients who would like to send someone from their staff or board through to the training. Please SUBMIT AN APPLICATION so we can learn more about you.
For questions and/or more info, please contact Noemi Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.